mimu comes equipped with a customizable, per-server currency system that can be managed by any user with the
- every server comes with 3 default currency commands to earnor whatever the currency is in that server.🍪
pet, and /
clickcakeare all able to be used by every single member, with clickcake being accessible to users who vote for the bot on our top.gg page.
- in certain servers, you may see mimu randomly say something along the lines of,
Quick! Pick up some🍪
with .pick!.When this message spawns, you're able to collect a set amount of currency using /
- there are also a few additional gambling commands, known as /
coinflip, and /
rolldice.some servers may have disabled gambling, though, so don't rely on them!
- servers may also have custom currency commands made with autoresponders. these also provide currency, but not every server has them.
- some users may also /
dropcurrency for others to /
- everything is configured through the /
settingscommand! all settings and be found there.
- there are 6 subcategories for changing different settings. they are
- all of these are viewable when you type
- for example, to change your server's currency symbol to $, you would run /
set currency symbol $
- as a server manager, you're able to edit settings such as how much users are receiving daily/if picks are set/how much you'd like to tax users/etc.. the list goes on! mimu is highly customizable in this aspect.
- to change your server's currency, use the /
set currency symbol [symbol/emote]command. you can change your currency symbol to $,, or any symbol/emote that you wish.🍰
- if you'd like to have every user start off with an amount of currency when they join, run the /
set currency startval #command. replace
#with a number of your currency that you'd like every user to start with.
- if you'd like every user's balance to be saved when they leave, run the /
set misc saveonleave oncommand. this ensures that every user's balance will be saved on leave.
- to change the amount earned per click on /
clickcake, you should use /
set currency mallowval #, replacing
#with whatever amount of currency you'd like users to earn per click.
- you can also change the cooldown of /
clickcake, using /
set cooldowns mallowcooldown #.please note that the cooldown # is in minutes.
- as well as changing the /
clickmallowrates, you can also change the rates earned on /
- to change /
petvalues, you can use /
set currency workvalmin #&
/set currency workvalmax #. please note that "work" used to be an alias for
/pet, and aligns closely to work commands in other currency bots.
- to change the cooldown, use /
set cooldowns workcooldown #. please note that the cooldown # is in minutes.
- to change /
snugglevalues, you can use /
set currency dailyvalmin #&
/set currency dailyvalmax #. please note that "daily" used to be an alias for
/snuggle, and aligns closely to daily commands in other currency bots.
- to change the cooldown, use
/set cooldowns dailycooldown #. please note that the cooldown # is in minutes.
- along with default commands, you can also set up picks.
- picks can be set up by using
/set pick pickchannels #channel #channel . .. the channel(s) you mention is where mimu will spawn picks.
mimu can't spawn picks if it doesn't have access to the channel! make sure you have the adequate channel permissions turned on for mimu.
- you may notice that you're earning less than you'd like from picks. luckily, you can customize those settings as well!
- to change the values of what users earn from picks, use
/set pick pickvalmin #&
/set pick pickvalmax #. this sets the minimum and maximum amount of currency able to be earned on a successful pick.
- to change whether you'd like users to type a code when picking, use
/set pick pickhard True. this prevents copy/paste.
an example of what a pick looks like with pickhard enabled
- if you'd only like one user to be able to pick at a time, use
/set pick picktype single. this ensures that when a pick spawn, only one user can pick it up. the pick message stays until a person picks it up
- if you'd like multiple users to be able to pick, use
/set pick picktype multiple. this allows picks to be picked up by multiple users at a time, only lasting somewhere between 5-10 seconds.
- want picks to spawn more/less often? use
/set pick pickspeed [option]. the options are
very fast/fast/medium/slow/very slow. for example, if i want my picks to spawn very often, i'd use
.set pick pickspeed very fast.
- picks only spawn in an active chat! they will randomly spawn while users are actively chatting.
- activity channels are channels you can set where users can gain currency for actively chatting.
- these are different than picks, as users earn this currency automatically without running a command.
- the default cooldown for earning currency while activity channels are set is 30 seconds. so if a user sends 3 messages in 30 seconds, they will only receive currency for one of those messages, not all 3.
- to set activity channel(s), use
/set activity activitychannels #channel #channel . . .
- you can also customize what amounts/how often a user will receive currency for being active.
- to change the min/max, the commands
/set activity activityvalmin #&
/set activity activityvalmax #will do that.
- PREMIUM SERVERS ONLY: only premium servers can change the cooldown of activity earning. to change the cooldown, the command is
/premiumset activitycooldown #. please note that the cooldown # is in seconds.
- you may notice that your users are earning more than you'd like off of gambling alone. you're able to control how much they're betting!
/set currency betmax #will change the maximum they're allowed to bet, whereas
/set currency betmin #will change the minimum they're allowed to bet.
- along with controlling gambling, you can also control how much they're receiving from other users or if they should be taxed while giving or dropping currency to another user.
- to change the max/min of how much a user can give another, use
/set currerncy transfermax #and
/set currency transfermin #respectively.
- in order to set a tax on giving/dropping currency, you must use
/set currency transfertax #. please note that the # should be replaced with the percent you want users taxed.
- for example, if i want a 5% tax on
/drop, i would run
/set currency transfertax 5
- role income is a setting you can turn on to allow users to receive income if they have a certain role.
- its usage is
/set misc roleincome [hourly/daily/weekly/remove] @role #
- non-premium servers can have up to 3 roles set for roleincome, whereas premium servers are allotted space for 10 roles.
- to remove a role from earning income, use
/set misc roleincome remove @role
it should be noted that role income is currently disabled due to problems with scaling it to mimu's size. mimu will not give a user role income even if you enable it using the commands.