your first autoresponder
mimu's autoresponder feature, also known as custom commands, allows you to create functional commands in your server with customised responses and advanced variables.
- to add an autoresponder, you have to use the
.autoresponder add [trigger] | [response]command.
- the trigger is what "triggers mimu" to respond with the response. this can be a word or phrase.
- for example, if you want mimu to respond with
hey cutie!when you type
hi mimu!you would have to type
/autoresponder add trigger:hi mimu! reply:hey cutie!
the slash command options when creating your AR
when sent, you successfully created your autoresponder!
- you can view your existing autoresponders by typing
viewing your autoresponder list
- you can edit an existing autoresponder using
/autoresponder editreply trigger:trigger reply:new response.
- for example,
/autoresponder editreply trigger:hi mimu! reply:heya there, cutie!
- you can delete an autoresponder using
/autoresponder remove trigger:trigger
- for example, to delete an existing responder
hi mimu!, you can do
/autoresponder remove hi mimu!.
ADD IMAGE HERE