your first autoresponder
mimu's autoresponder feature, also known as custom commands, allows you to create functional commands in your server with customised responses and advanced variables.
- to add an autoresponder, you have to use the
.autoresponder add [trigger] | [response]command.
- the trigger is what "triggers mimu" to respond with the response. this can be a word or phrase.
- for example, if you want mimu to respond with
hey cutie!when you type
hi mimu!you would have to type
/autoresponder add trigger:hi mimu! reply:hey cutie!
it is important that you make sure to split your autoresponder's trigger and response with the
the slash command options when creating your AR
when sent, you successfully created your autoresponder!
- you can view your existing autoresponders by typing
viewing your autoresponder list
- you can edit an existing autoresponder using
/autoresponder editreply trigger:trigger reply:new response.
- for example,
/autoresponder editreply trigger:hi mimu! reply:heya there, cutie!
- you can delete an autoresponder using
/autoresponder remove trigger:trigger
- for example, to delete an existing responder
hi mimu!, you can do
/autoresponder remove hi mimu!.
ADD IMAGE HERE